I had such a lovely day today. Mercy told us on Friday that she had a toothache... so today, we took her to the dentist. Coz there was such a long wait, Mama Sherry said Hannah, Ruth and I could go to the African Market and do some shopping. I bought some lovely things... but still have so much more shopping to do. Haha!
Then, we went to the new school to drop off some cleaning supplies and check on how the cleaning was going. It smelled and looked so lovely! Then we came home and I got to play with the kids. It was sooooo much fun. I love these kids so much. It will be so sad when I have to leave.. but I am so blessed to have been able to spend so much time with them. They are beautiful and I love them lots. Right now, they girls are standing here and teasing me for typing so fast. Haha... it's funny xD I really love being here, it's so much of a blessing and the girls and boys are so beatiful/handsome. Anyway, time for me to sign off because I promised that I would go and hang out with the girls before bed time. Lol. Goodnight everyone, love you all. <3 xoxo <3
No comments:
Post a Comment