Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The mind is a funny thing,,.

What a rollercoaster ride! Today was an amazing day, filled with laughs, surprises and love... and yet, right now, I feel so discouraged. I'm not quite sure how to describe the feeling, but it woke me up from  my sleep... and I can't settle back in again. It's almost like I feel I'm not doing any good here. I know there are people who would beg to differ... but the feeling is resting heavily on my heart. I can't seem to shake it. I know Jesus is my portion... and I don't need to feel discouraged when He's with me. I need to keep reminding myself of that...

Why should I feel discouraged?
Why should the shadows come?
Why should my heart feel lonely... and long for heaven and home?
When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow... and I know He watches over me.

Please pray for me... I love you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment