Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Snap back to reality...

So, I arrived back in Australia on Saturday evening... and things are back to normal. Regular life pace has set in again (besides a bit of jet lag... woops!) and life is as it was just over a month ago. It's a bittersweet feeling. I desperately missed my Mum and Dad... and my friends.. and my Bluebell (my car)... but now... I miss so many things. I miss my beautiful kids (sound like a Mama much? Yeesh). I miss their smiles, their laughs, their cuddles, their jokes...AND I miss my friends... but I am taking comfort in the fact I will see them again, God willing.

Here's some other things I miss, in no particular order...

 Pineapple








 Namuwongo
Thomas
 The beautiful faces of Bwize







 Acholi treasures

 Faith

 Leslie (and night-time giggle fests)
 Lolo
 Peter

 Chris
 Henry
 New Creation Centre... and my boys.

 Mike and Hannah
 Robert
 Ugandan Cards

 Maria's Place, Steven Snr, Steven Jr and Julius.

 "The Party House"

Boda rides

  Kenshine (Charles)

No comments:

Post a Comment